Our design and development teams are not only continually focused upon vehicle comfort and value for money, they also consider other factors such as weight, recyclability and the environmental impact of the solutions offered.
Within this area of a vehicle we offer:
- 2D technology incorporating thickness reduction and can be fully encapsulated to maximise absorption where packaging space and weight may be an issue
- 3D Moulded high temperature foams in combination with a large variety of cover materials to meet the most challenging of NVH specifications. Typical components manufactured from this technology include full or partial bonnet liners, Plenum insulations and beauty cover insulations.
- Ultra-sonically Sewn High Absorption Pump Insulations
- Tuneable micro-perforated acoustic heatshields which combine both excellent thermal and acoustic absorption properties. Typical components manufactured using this technology are able to withstand up to 450°C and some stainless steel acoustic heatshields are capable of operating at even higher temperatures
- 100% heat and compression sealed absorptive components to meet a vast array of engine bay heat age and substrate immersion specifications. Typical components which can utilise this technology include undertrays and engine or plenum insulations
- Gasket sealing foams and stuffer blocks
- Moulded or assembled rigid, semi-rigid and integral skin polyurethane foams